I just wanted to give a shout out to a wonderful website that I am part of. The Anne Boleyn Fellowship is a website dedicated to all things Anne Boleyn. The website is run by Claire Ridgway, whom also runs The Anne Boleyn Files and The Elizabeth Files. Claire is, in my opinion, one of the most knowledgeable people about the life of Anne Boleyn. Her passion for this extraordinary woman is clear in everything that she does and truly she lives and breathes all things Anne Boleyn.
If you want to delve deeper into the life of Anne Boleyn and find out more about this inspiring and amazing woman then I would strongly recommend becoming a member of The Anne Boleyn Fellowship.
Members of The Anne Boleyn Fellowship can enjoy…
- Exclusive videos about Anne Boleyn and Tudor history
- Exclusive audios and interviews with historians, authors and experts
- A quarterly magazine (e-zine)
- A monthly newsletter
- A private forum
- A chat-room where you can make friends with other people interested in Anne Boleyn
- Packages of articles and e-books to read and download
- Archives of articles, videos and audios
- Q&A – Ask Claire your questions and get them answered
- Control – This is your website and Fellowship so I will be guided by you
- Family trees
- Resources such as primary sources and recommended secondary sources
- Help and Guidance with your own research
Joining this website for me has certainly been worth it as I have already learnt such a great deal not only about Anne Boleyn but about her family and about the age in which she lived. As I stated previously Claire lives and breathes Anne Boleyn and her passion can be seen in this incredible website.
In addition to this the website sells a selection of wonderful products which are exclusive to the Fellowship. (I am currently saving to purchase the bookmark – it looks stunning!) You can find the exclusive products here:
If you are interested in learning a little more the wonderful woman whom runs The Anne Boleyn Fellowship I recently wrote a piece in which I detail why Claire Ridgway inspires me. You can find the piece here: